Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Am 15.

Greetings,

My name is 15. I’m tall, white, and thin. I enjoy spending my time outside with friends and taking a dip in the water every now and then. I don’t have milkshakes, or a yard for that matter, but what I do provide always brings all the boys (and girls) back to see me. I’m not shallow. Never. Well, I guess it depends on your perspective (pierspective?) However, I believe it’s what’s inside that counts. I’ve been all over the world. Right now, I’m somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. No one ever tells me exactly. I just know we left Hawaii a few days ago and we’re on our way to San Diego. Everyone seems to be nice on this ship. There are a few characters of suspicion though. One individual seems to be a basketball player. He’s always wearing basketball shorts. Where does he practice? I heard a crewmember from the last Leg was wearing an orange G-string too. Whatever floats your boat. Freak. I’ll talk more about them and others later. The Pacific is really living up to its definition so I’m going to enjoy the weather before I check out the water in a few hours.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment